Use a split screen to watch the video and read the transcript
at the same time.
In WINDOWS, you can:
1. Launch your browser and go to the English Teacher John
2. Launch another copy of your browser, go to the video
page, then click on the transcript link
for the video you want to watch.
3. Make sure that all windows are minimized, except your
two browser windows. On the Windows Taskbar (bottom of
the desktop), right-click then choose 'Tile Windows Vertically.'
4. You'll now have two windows: a. video player b. transcript
(MyEnglishBlog). (see image below)
5. Click the 'play' button on the video player.
6. Watch, learn and enjoy!